2019 Polaris Industries RANGER XP 1000 EPS NORTH STAR
RANGER XP 1000 EPS NORTH STAR
Off-Road Climate Control
- Lock & Ride® Sport Roof with Premium Liner & Dome Light
- 13" Ground Clearance
- 82 HP
- 11" Suspension Travel
- Premium RANGER Pro Shield™ Cab System
- 2,500 LB Towing Capacity
- Factory-Installed Heating & Air Conditioning System
- Lock & Ride® Glass Windshield with Wiper/Washer System
- Premium Manual Crank Window Doors
- Larger Sealing Surfaces & Gaskets
- Lock & Ride Glass Rear Panel
- Color-Matched Painted Door Accent Panels
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.75 x 54.25 x 12.5 in (93.3 x 137.8 x 31.75 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,875 lb (850 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 gal (43.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13 in (33 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 120 x 65 x 78 in (305 x 165 x 198 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,275 lb (578 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 81 in (206 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 11 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,500 lb (1,133.9 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Other Standard Features: Premium Pro Shield™ Cab, Fixed Glass Windshield with Wiper, Rear Glass Panel, Dome Light, Rearview Mirror, Heat, AC, Defrost & Cut and Sew seats, Polaris Pulse Bus Bar
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 11 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
Tires / Wheels
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-12; Maxxis MU511
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-12; Maxxis MU521
- Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator 2.0
- Premium In-Cab Experience: Industry-leading utility SxS, with a premium RANGER Pro Shield™ Cab that keeps dust out 3x better than its closest competitor with factory-installed Heating and A.C.
- Undisputed King Of Power: Turn power into productivity with the NorthStar Edition, delivering 82 HP, 62 lb-ft of torque, and 2,500 lb. towing capacity. This machine is purpose built so you can haul more, work harder, and get more done in comfort.
- Built To Haul: The NorthStar Edition is built to haul, with industry-leading 1,275 lbs. of payload capacity, innovative storage solutions, and 25% plusher seats. Never sacrifice comfort or convenience when taking this machine out for a day of work or a day on the trails.
- Precision Never Felt So Smooth: Our new one-piece chassis makes this beast more rigid and more capable of delivering a super smooth ride for anyone who loves to get off the grid. The NorthStar Edition's industry-leading 11" of suspension travel and 13" of ground clearance will conquer the rockiest terrains.
- Industry's Best Cab System: Large snow falls and freezing temperatures are no challenge for this premium machine. The Premium RANGER Pro Shield™ Cab System and industry-exclusive heat ensure extreme comfort for property maintenance, plowing snow or getting you out on the frozen lake.
- Tougher Doors: The RANGER Pro Shield™ doors come with larger sealing surfaces, full crank-down windows and gaskets to keep the controlled temperature in and the dust out.
- Climate Control: Enjoy a comfortable ride with the factory installed heating and air conditioning. Equipped with defrost vents and windshield wiper for a clear view.
- Exceptional Integration: The Polaris Pulse™ Electrical System powers your windshield wiper and dome light and allows you to add an enhanced audio system.
- Fit For A King: The aggressive stance of this premium machine, with 27" 6 Ply Maxxis® tires and 13" of ground clearance, make it fit for a king. The full body skid plate delivers more under body protection from tough terrain and the class-leading 11" suspension travel delivers a smoother ride.
- Massive Bumper: The industry's largest stock bumper is designed to bear the brunt of any terrain and protect the new body work and is loaded with accessory integration points.
- Heavy-Duty Tires: The massive 6-Ply 27" Maxxis tires are taller and wider with a larger footprint, providing outstanding traction and puncture resistance for rocky terrains and cacti on the ranch.
- More Protection: When the terrain rears its ugly head, the full-body skid plate and 13" of ground clearance provide the machine with more protection than ever before.
- Box Capacity & Versatility: The NorthStar Edition's cargo box redefines versatility with more cargo volume and innovative features that provide hauling solutions for any job. The new tailgate handle and latching mechanism make it easier to load and unload the bed box.
- 5-Gallon Bucket Rings: The wide box dimensions allow you to fit up to four 5-gallon buckets across a row of the bed so no item is left behind for the job.
- Half Ton Capacity: The 1,000 LB Box Capacity allows you to carry heavier, larger items. Fit a regular-sized pallet in the bed of your RANGER.
- Reinforced Tie-Down Points: Utilize the four standard tie-down points to secure larger loads for any job.
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/ drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2019 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-12; Maxxis MU511
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-12; Maxxis MU521
- Dry Weight
- 1,875 lb. (850 kg)
- 81 in. (206 cm)
- Front Travel
- 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13 in. (33 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal. (43.5 L)
- Box Capacity
- 1,000 lb. (454 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,500 lb. (1,133.9 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Steel Blue