2019 Polaris Industries RANGER CREW XP 1000 EPS
RANGER CREW XP 1000 EPS
The New Standard for 6-Passenger Utility
- 82 HP
- 13" Ground Clearance
- 1,750 LB Payload Capacity
- 27" Maxxis® Tires
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Standard 1-Year Factory Warranty
- Automotive Paint
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.75 x 54.25 x 12.5 in (93.3 x 137.8 x 31.75 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,936 lbs (878.2 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 1,000 lb (N/A kg / 453.6 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 13 in (33 cm)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 gal (43.5 L)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 152 x 62.5 x 77 in. (386 x 158 x 196 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,750 lb (793.8 kg)
- Person Capacity: 6
- Wheelbase: 113 in (287 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 11 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,500 lb (1,133.9 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4" LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Other Standard Features: Pulse Bus Bar
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 11 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
Tires / Wheels
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-12; Maxxis MU51
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-12; Maxxis MU51
- Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator 2.0
- More Rugged. More Refined. More Ranger.™: The all-new RANGER CREW® XP 1000 brings added passenger and payload capacity to the world’s Hardest Working, Smoothest Riding® utility side-by-side. It’s more rugged, more refined, and fueled by over one-hundred owner-inspired improvements.
- Best-In-Class by Any Measure: Get more done with the industry’s most capable six-person utility side-by-side. Beneath its muscular yet refined exterior, you’ll find the strength of a class-best 82 horsepower ProStar® engine. Tow up to an industry-leading 2,500 lbs, or conquer tough terrain with up to 13" of ground clearance and 11" of suspension travel.
- Built to Haul: Haul up to six people and their gear with a completely redesigned interior featuring 19 gallons of innovative storage, industry-leadng 1,750 lb. payload capacity and 25% plusher seats for all-day comfort and unmatched in-cab hauling.
- Stronger. Tougher. More Durable.: The all-new RANGER CREW® XP 1000 is packed with dozens of durability improvements including a rigid, one-piece chassis, heavy-duty PVT clutch system, more durable 6-ply tires and sealed suspensions bushings – all backed by a standard one-year warranty.
- Undisputed King of Power: The all-new RANGER CREW® XP 1000 trumps all with the most powerful engine in its class and industry-leading 2,500 lb towing capability. The ProStar® 1000 has been engineered to deliver smooth and seamless power that can't be matched.
- Aggressive Stance: A more confident ride sitting taller and prouder with an impressive 13 in. ground clearance, class-leading 11 in. suspension travel and crew specific tuned shocks for improved riding and handling
- Heavy Duty Tires: Massive 27 in. 6-Ply Maxxis tires redesigned with a new tread based on utility usage for longer life and puncture resistant. These new tires provide a quieter ride on any terrain.
- Massive Bumper: Industry’s largest stock bumper, designed to bear the brunt of any punishment, protect the new body work and loaded with accessory integration points.
- Ultimate Comfort & Convenience: Every detail of the completely redesigned interior puts the riders first, with plusher seats, driver-centric controls and enhanced storage availability. All six passengers experience unmatched comfort and convenience for their gear.
- All-New Interior: Redesigned cockpit for industry-leading 19 gallons of in-cab storage, an all-new dash packed with a new dual sweep digital/analog gauge and 4 in. LCD screen.
- Ample Storage: Innovative interior cab with 2 glove boxes, 8 cup holders, flip-up front and rear passenger seats and new under-seat pass-through storage to easily haul larger and longer items.
- Extreme Comfort: All-day comfort with new, 25% thicker, more durable, cut-and-sew contoured seats. It’s now easier than ever to jump in and out of the machine with an additional 5” of clearance in the front and rear.
- Precision Never Felt So Smooth: The refined RANGER CREW® XP 1000 further builds on our promise of the smoothest riding and best handling utility vehicle in the world. The vehicle is designed to navigate the tightest confines, deliver smooth and predictable descents, and provide optimum power and control of every situation.
- More Maneuverable: Experience an improved, 10% tighter turning and recalibrated steering rack making it more responsive to help maneuver tighter trails and spaces with effortless control.
- Optimized Engine Braking: All-new standard engine braking system with more operator control while hauling your Crew down hills. Experience smoother descents when you need it most and avoide wear on brakes.
- Superior Throttle Control: Take advantate of the 3 standard throttle modes coupled with improved slow-speed clutch engagement, delivering ideal throttle performance in any application.
NOTES:*May be shown with additional modifications or accessories. The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-12; Maxxis MU51
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-12; Maxxis MU51
- Dry Weight
- 1,936 lb. (878.2 kg)
- 113 in. (287 cm)
- Front Travel
- 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13 in. (33 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal. (43.5 L)
- Box Capacity
- 1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,500 lb. (1,133.9 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Sunset Red Metallic