2018 Timbersled MTN HORSE 120 RAW
Call for Price
Aggressive Performance, Exceptional Value.
The Timbersled ST 120 RAW delivers the ultimate combination of performance and value. You’ll optimize your snow bike budget and experience full Timbersled performance technology on hard-pack and in powder – to take you anywhere you want to go.
- Aggressive looks come standard: The ST 120 RAW features an aluminum side panel design that saves weight and adds strength and styling.
- Precision handling: The ST 120 RAW provides crisp handling on any terrain by using our proven non-pivoting front suspension arm.
- The ultimate on-trail and deep powder traction: The Timbersled Convex 2.5 track comes standard on the ST 120 RAW; providing unrivaled trail and mountain performance.
- RMK® Technology Comes Standard: The ST 120 RAW is infused with RMK technology- including the new I-beam rails and bump stops.
- EK X-ring chain: All 2017 Timbersled systems feature the proven EK X-ring chain. Timbersled used EK chain on all 2011-2015 systems with 100% success.
- RYDE FX shocks come standard: The ST 120 RAW utilizes custom valved RYDE FX coil over shocks to provide a great ride in all terrain.
- NEW TRAVERSE SKI: Designed with an aggressive tri-keel shape and all new skags for better grip and precise handling. This new ski allows for better lean angles on hard pack and more control in deep snow.
- NEW ARO Spindle: Universal design for all bike brands. Direct bolt-on design - no drilling required.
- What's included: ST 120 RAW track system, Traverse ski and spindle, EK X-ring chain, 5' brake line. Requires TSS or Solid Strut Install Fit Kit.
- Chain Case Chain: EK520 SRX2 54 Link (continuous)
- Chain Slider: Standard
- Disc Brake Type: Wilwood Hydraulic Dual Piston
- Drive Chain: EK520 SRX2 70 Link (master link)
- Drive Shaft Sprocket: 17 tooth
- Lower Chain Case Sprocket: 17 tooth
- Upper Chain Case Sprocket: 17 tooth
- Front Track Shock: RydeFX®
- Rear Suspension: Non-Pivoting Long Arm
- Rear Track Shock: RydeFX®
- Rear Travel - Fixed Fit Kit (in./cm): 12.0 (30.5)
- Rear Travel - TSS Fit Kit (in./cm): 20.0 (50.8)
- Skag Type: Traverse Hardened
- Ski Type: Traverse
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 12.5 x 120 x 2.5 Convex
- Estimated Dry Weight - Front (lbs/kg): 18.5 (8.4)
- Estimated Dry Weight - Rear (lbs/kg): 115.0 (52.2)
- Overall Length (in./mm.): 63.0 (160.0)
- Color / Graphics: RAW Black and White
- Fuel Storage Strap: Accessory
- Storage: Accessory
- Storage Mat: Accessory
- Fuel Storage: Accessory (3.5 gal / 13.2 L)
- Install Kits: Fixed Strut/Suspension Strut
- Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: Non-Pivoting Long Arm; Rear Track Shock: RydeFX®
- Rear Travel
- Fixed Fit Kit: 12.0 in. (30.5 cm); TSS Fit Kit: 20.0 in. (50.8 cm)
- Ski Type
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 12.5 x 120 x 2.5 in.
- Dry Weight
- Front: 18.5 lb. (8.4 kg); Rear: 115.0 lb. (52.2 kg)
- RAW Black and White