2018 Timbersled ARO LT 137
Call for Price
For the deepest snow & steepest climbs.
The Timbersled ARO 137 is for a rider who craves fresh, deep snow, and lives to break trail on waist-deep days. The ARO 137 will take you up the steepest climbs and across the steepest sidehills with confidence.
- ARO Chassis: The chassis is narrower, more agile and 20 pounds lighter, which enhances the handling and minimizes rider fatigue. The ARO Chassis also features a raised drive shaft to improve lift and gets the bike up on top of the snow quicker.
- 1:1 Ski to Track Ratio: The consistent 11.5" width of the ski and track allows for more confident handling. The track follows the line established by the ski for precise sidehilling and carving.
- ARO Rear Suspension: Our new rear suspension combined with a raised driveshaft, allows the ARO to mimic the feel and performance of your dirt bike. The new suspension geometry delivers 40% more front track shock travel and 2” more overall suspension travel. The track approach angle is optimized for improved lift in deep snow. Comes with FOX® ZERO Pro® shocks.
- Traverse Ski: Designed with an aggressive tri-keel shape and all new skags for better grip and precise handling. This new ski allows for better lean angles on hard pack and more control in deep snow.
- Traverse Track: Narrower 137" track features optimized window placement along with an adjusted gear ratio which increases track speed and provides more power to the snow. With better climbing and increased traction, this convex track design is easier to lean and steer.
- Shielded Brake System: Complete, pre-bled brake system. Shielded design provides consistent braking performance across all bike brands and weather conditions.
- Easy Installation & Conversion: The ARO platform is built around a true bolt-on design making it the easiest to install and convert. The pre-bled brake system combined with no modifications needed for install translate to quicker, easier conversions from dirt to snow - and back again.
- ARO Spindle: Universal design for all bike brands. Direct bolt-on design - no drilling required.
- What’s Included - ARO 137: 137" Traverse Track, Traverse Ski, EK X-ring chain, Spindle, Snow Flap, Shielded Brake System. Requires TSS or Solid Strut Install Fit Kit.
- What’s Included – ARO 137 LE (Limited Edition): Offered only during pre-season SnowCheck, the ARO 137 LE takes suspension plushness and adjustability to a whole new level. Featuring custom valved FOX® ZERO QS3r coil over shocks, custom colors, and custom graphics; the 137 LE is the undisputed king of deep snow bike suspension.
- Chain Case Chain: EK520 SRX2 52 Link (continuous)
- Chain Slider: Standard
- Disc Brake Type: Wilwood Hydraulic Duel Piston
- Drive Chain: EK520 SRX2 70 Link (master link)
- Drive Shaft Sprocket: 17 tooth - 15t spline
- Lower Chain Case Sprocket: 17 tooth - 15t spline
- Upper Chain Case Sprocket: 18 tooth - 15t spline
- Front Track Shock: FOX® ZERO Pro®
- Rear Suspension: ARO Long Travel
- Rear Track Shock: FOX® ZERO Pro®
- Rear Travel - Fixed Fit Kit (in./cm): 12.0 (30.5)
- Rear Travel - TSS Fit Kit (in./cm): 20.0 (50.8)
- Skag Type: Traverse Hardened
- Ski Type: Traverse
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 11.5 x 137 x 2.5
- Estimated Dry Weight - Front (lbs/kg): 18.5 (8.4)
- Estimated Dry Weight - Rear (lbs/kg): 115.0 (52.2)
- Overall Length (in./mm.): 73.0 (185.4)
- Color / Graphics: Color Matched
- Fuel Storage Strap: Accessory
- Storage: Accessory
- Storage Mat: Standard
- Fuel Storage: Accessory (3.5 gal / 13.2 L)
- Install Kits: Fixed Strut/Suspension Strut
- Front Suspension
- FOX® ZERO Pro®
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: ARO Long Travel; Rear Track Shock: FOX® ZERO Pro®
- Rear Travel
- Fixed Fit Kit: 12.0 in. (30.5 cm); TSS Fit Kit: 20.0 in. (50.8 cm)
- Ski Type
- Track Dimensions
- 11.5 x 137 x 2.5 in.
- Dry Weight
- Front: 18.5 lb. (8.4 kg); Rear: 115.0 lb. (52.2 kg)
- Color Matched