2015 Kawasaki KLX 110 L
2015 KLX 110 L
The KLX110L motorcycle takes the off-road performance of Kawasaki’s popular KLX®110 to the next level. All of the classic KLX110 ingredients are in place on the L-model, including its smooth and powerful 112cc four-stroke engine with both push-button electric starting and traditional kick-starting options. But upping the ante, several key features further enhance the KLX110L’s off-road prowess, making it the perfect off-road fun machine for larger and more experienced off-road riders. In this case, taller is better.
At A Glance...
• Push-button electric starting
• Manual clutch
• Four-speed manual transmission
• Longer suspension than a standard KLX110
• 28.7-inch seat height is 1.9 inches taller than a standard KLX110
• Powerful 112cc engine
• KX-inspired styling
• Roomy ergonomics
Air-cooled, Four-stroke 112cc Engine
• All KLX 110 and 110Ls feature valve timing, free-flowing muffler and ignition system for optimum power and torque
• Push-button electric starting makes it easy to get rolling, while a kickstarter is included as a back-up
• Starter button and kill switch are located on the left handlebar for easy access
• KACR (Kawasaki Automatic Compression Release) keeps one exhaust valve open for easy starting
• KLX110L’s compact, lay-down engine design is ideal for engine cooling and a low center of gravity
• An ignition timing inspection hole allows easy maintenance
• Choke knob on the 18mm carburetor is easy to operate with gloves on
Four-speed Manual Transmission
• Four ratios are intelligently spaced to help exploit engine power
• A manual clutch makes it easier to squeeze maximum performance out of the powerful little engine
• Shift drum cam groove and positioning spring result in optimal shift feel and positive gear engagement
Security Features and Parental Controls
• For added security, the KLX110L will only start in neutral
• The engine start/stop switch is within easy reach on the left handlebar
• A screw-type throttle limiter allows adult supervisors to control kids’ speed while they learn
• 30mm telescopic fork with 5.5 inches of travel is tuned for optimal wheel and chassis control
• Tapered roller bearings in the lower steering stem add durability
• The 110L’s handlebar shape suits a wide variety of rider sizes
• Stiffer spring and damping rates on the longer rear shock help control the rear wheel through 5.2 inches of more firmly damped travel, with greater resistance to bottoming compared to a standard KLX110
• 14-inch front and 12-inch rear knobby tires on strong, steel rims provide great off-road traction and durability, and keep seat height low
• Rigid rear brake rod allows excellent braking and pedal feel
Big KX™ Style, Built to Last
• The high-tensile steel backbone frame is strong, lightweight and built to take years of abuse
• Four strategically placed heat shields provide protection from the exhaust pipe
• A 28.7-inch seat height accommodates a broad range of riders
• KX450F-style fuel tank, seat, shrouds, side panels and fenders look fast even sitting still
• KX-style half-waffle grips provide better control and comfort
• A convenient side stand makes life easier
• A USFS-approved spark arrester comes as standard equipment
• The KLX110L meets California “Green Sticker” requirements for year-round riding fun
- Engine: Four-stroke, SOHC, two-valve single
- Displacement: 112cc
- Bore x Stroke: 53.0 x 50.6mm
- Cooling System: Air
- Carburetion: Keihin PB18
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final drive: Chain
- Frame Type: Backbone frame, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 24.2 deg. / 1.9 in.
- Front suspension / wheel travel: 30mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.5 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Swingarm with single hydraulic shock / 5.2 in.
- Front Tire Size: 2.50x14
- Rear Tire Size: 3.00x12
- Front brakes / rear brakes: Mechanical Drum / Mechanical Drum
- Overall length: 61.4 in.
- Overall width: 25.6 in.
- Overall height: 39.0 in.
- Wheelbase: 42.3 in.
- Ground clearance: 10.4 in.
- Seat height: 28.7 in.
- Curb weight: 168 lb.
- Fuel capacity: 1.0 gal.
- Color Choices: Lime Green
- Warranty: 6 months
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24 or 36 months
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, SOHC, two-valve single
- Bore and Stroke
- 53.0 x 50.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin PB18
- Front Suspension
- 30mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Front Brakes
- Mechanical Drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with single hydraulic shock
- Rear Brakes
- Mechanical Drum
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 168 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.0 gal.
- 42.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.4 in.
- Seat Height
- 28.7 in.
- 1.9 in.
- 24.2 deg.
- Final Drive
- Lime Green
- 6 months