- The Burgman 200’s ABS monitors wheel speed and matches stopping power to available traction.
- Spacious under-seat storage can hold two full-face helmets.
- A lightweight and compact 200cc engine produces strong low-to-mid range power and is powerful enough for freeway commutes.
- Suzuki fuel injection system achieves superb combustion efficiency, results in smooth engine start, improved fuel efficiency and smooth power delivery.
- The continuously variable transmission (CVT) incorporates a fixed-spring design that minimizes vibration.
- The telescopic front forks (33mm inner tube diameter) soak in harsh road bumps to provide a plush ride.
- Rear twin shock absorbers are equipped with spring pre-load adjustment. Rider can adjust the spring setting depending on the conditions.
- Center fuel tank layout and compact engine design creates a low-center of gravity which contributes to great stability and maneuverability.
- The Burgman 200’s seat height comes in at 735mm and is the lowest in the class
- Ergonomically designed for an easy foot reach from the ground.
- The ergonomically designed and wind-tunnel tested windscreen provides excellent wind protection and reduces rider fatigue.
- 240mm front disc with 2-piston caliper and 240mm rear disc with single piston caliper provide efficient braking performance.
- The seat is shaped narrowly in the front while wider in the back for increased comfort.
- Conveniently placed grab bars for passengers.
- Two front storage compartments allow you to easily carry essential items on daily trips.
- A 12V DC outlet is located below the instrument panel is for ease of use and is ideal for powering a navigation unit or charging your mobile device.
- An instrument cluster with turn signal, high-beam, FI, ABS, water temp, eco drive, clock, fuel, and more!
- Clean and classy cockpit displays provides an enjoyable riding experience.
- Choose from a wide range of accessories to accompany your journey.
- Engine: 200cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, OHC
- Bore x Stroke: 63.0 mm x 53.4 mm (2.717 in. x 2.102 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 11.0 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Dry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type
- Transmission: Automatic
- Final Drive: V-belt Drive
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brake: Disc brake
- Rear Brake: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 110/90-13 M/C 56P, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 130/70-12 62P, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.8 US - including Reserve
- Color: Cool Silver
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
Dimensions and Curb Weight
- Overall Length: 2055 mm (80.9 in.)
- Overall Width: 740 mm (29.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1465 mm (57.7 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in.)
- Seat Height: 735 mm (28.9 in.)
- Curb Weight: 163 kg (359 lb.) / 164 kg (362 lb.) California
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.